- Christine Lagarde (65), International Monetary Fund, states "Old people live too long and this is a risk for the global economy." In a commercial titled "Lived a good life?" globalists encourage the elderly to move out of the way "for the children."
- In 2021, a security conference in Munich simulated a monkeypox outbreak.
- Bill Gates warns of a 30% death rate from smallbox 5 days before monkeypox reports.
- 'Green' energy is 4 to 6 times more expensive than conventional energy.
- China's Alibaba pushes 'individual carbon footprint tracker' at the World Economic Forum in Davos. This data is to be factored into someone's Social Credit Scoring system.
- Biden tells reporters at a press conference in Tokyo that sky rocketing energy prices in the US are part of a deliberate transition to green energy.
- At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains Pfizer's new tech of an ingestible pill with a tiny chip that sends a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested.
- Florida approves the release of billions of GMO mosquitoes.
- Mastercard rolls out a global biometric payment system; your face is used to unlock your phone.
- The Canadian government will pay for euthanizing those are too poor to kill themselves.
- WHO has started drafting a global pandemic treaty on pandemic preparedness that would grant it absolute power over global biosecurity, such as the power to implement digital identities/vaccine passports, mandatory vaccinations, travel restrictions, standardized medical care and more.
- Bologna (Italy): The city starts piloting a program that brings “digital governance” and the Fourth Industrial Revolution to its citizens. Its new municipal app comes with a Social Credit System.
- At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla states that when he met with his team in California in 2019, one of their main objectives was to reduce the world population by half by 2023; he believes that today that dream is becoming a reality.
- An expert on artificial intelligence says that within 50 years, parents will opt to have “digital offspring” that only exist in the metaverse due to concerns over the environment and overpopulation.
- World Economic Forum technocrats are urging people to ditch meat and other foods deemed to be harmful to the planet and instead consume “climate beneficial foods” such as seaweed, algae and cacti.
- WEF: Ascendance Of Central Bank Digital Currencies In Five Years.
- Bill Gates appears to be behind the push to stop breastfeeding and encourage uptake of BIOMILQ, a cell-cultured “human milk” made in a lab, along with other varieties of fake food.
- The Trudeau government has been working with major Canadian airlines to formally bring in digital ID, facial recognition, and biometric travel documents to air travel by 2023.
- Chinese Scientists Claim to Have Produced Robot-Cloned Pigs.
- New York oil billionaire John Catsimatidis says "Somebody’s on a path to destruct America."
A global economic destruction is taking place because energy is intentionally being withdrawn from the economies. All economic activity is directly proportional to the amount of available energy. This is the scorched-earth policy of the WEF’s Great Reset at work.- Shanghai returns to lockdown for mass testing just days after reopening.- Across the world, experts and analysts are now warning of skyrocketing food prices and catastrophic food shortages. In mid-May 2022, United Nations chief Antonio Guterres said the world is facing years of famine.- CHD Films Presents "Infertility: A diabolical agenda."
"When they’re through with Africa, they’re coming for you." Dr. Stephen Karanja